Marquardt Printing was established in 1948 by John and Loretta Marquardt. They operated the business out of their home on Hinton Avenue until 1966, when they purchased a small building on the corner of Parkdale and Wellington. During these years the business offered typesetting services and offset printing.
In 1996, Siegfried Schleich became the General Manager and majority shareholder of the business.
With the acquisition of Right Road Printing in 1998, and of Ottawa Select Printing in April 2000, Marquardt Printing Ltd. is able to provide a full spectrum of printing services to our clients in the region. Our expertise lies in delivering the highest quality product, on time, and at a reasonable price. This is accomplished through various quality control measures, and an unrelenting desire to satisfy client needs. Marquardt Printing Ltd. was FSC Certified in October 2004.
Marquardt Printing is full service commercial print shop, with the ability and expertise to provide the following services:
Ottawa Select 2000 is a full service high speed digital output and photocopy shop with the ability to provide the following services: